Not your typical after Thanksgiving sandwich. A Turkey Tomato grilled cheese sort of sandwich. We'll I suppose it could be an after Thanksgiving sammie if you wanted it to be. Change up the cheese to change up flavor.
• 2 slices of sourdough bread
• Speadable butter
• Slice of beef steak or large tomato
• Deli turkey slices
• 2-3 slices of Swiss cheese
No nutrition information available
1. Butter one side of the two slices of sourdough bread
2. On unbuttered sides of bread place 1-1½ slice of cheese
3. Place sliced tomato on top of cheese of one bread slice
4. Place turkey slices on top of cheese on the other bread slice
5. Bring both parts of sandwich together
6. Grill/toast until cheese is melted, careful not to burn. Use skillet, toaster oven, or griddle.
7. Make sure to evenly proportion ingredients well not to overload sandwich or it won't heat through.