The slightly sour taste of the lingonberries is mellowed with the creaminess of the goat cheese. The roasted turkey is a great vehicle for this combination and the spinach makes for a great finish.
• Roasted Turkey
• goat cheese
• fresh spinach loaves
• sourdough bread
No nutrition information available
1. Spread a layer of Lingenberries on the bottom piece of bread.
2. Pile roasted turkey on top of the berries.
3. Slice the goat cheese and place it on top of the turkey.
4. Place the spinach leaves on top of the cheese and cover with the top piece of bread.
5. Grill the sandwich for about 3 minutes.