• 2 can of tuna in water
• 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
• 1 cup of tomatoes
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
• Salt and black pepper.
• 4 pita breads
No nutrition information available
1. In a bowl, mix the tuna with the chopped onion and the chopped tomato
2. Add the fresh cilantro leaves and mix again,
3. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
4. then cover and let stand in the fridge.
5. Split the pitas horizontally with a serrated knife.
6. Heat the pita bread on a griddle until it is toasted and golden brown.
7. Place the tuna inside the pita bread and enjoy.