The method described above is the way I make it for myself. My daughter prefers it with a slice of any type of cheese. So, pick your favorite cheese, if this is what you enjoy. Sometimes, I don't use the Italian dressing and I simply mix salt, ground pepper, lemon, and olive oil. I love this sandwich and it's my favorite and maybe, it'll be yours too.
• Sliced half of an avocado
• Sliced small tomato
• Shred about 1/2 cup of lettuce
• Mayo (optional)
• 2 Tablespoons of Italian dressing
• 2 slices of whole wheat bread or bread of choice
• 2 teaspoon real Butter
No nutrition information available
1. Spread a thin layer of mayo on one slice of bread.
2. Gently toss the avocado, tomato, lettuce, and italian dressing gently.
3. Add the salad mix onto the slice of bread and top with the other slice of bread.
4. In a pan, add a 1 teaspoon of butter in medium heat, once butter is melted, add your sandwich.
5. Grill for about 2 minutes on each side. So bread is a little toasted and the lettuce doesn't wilt. Enjoy!