A mighty sandwich, perfect for a quick dinner or a hearty lunch. Best to serve sliced in half, with a side of fresh fruit!
• Sourdough bread
• Basil pesto
• Sliced cheddar and provolone cheese
• Deli sliced ham and turkey
• Lettuce, tomato, and think sliced onion
No nutrition information available
1. Toast 3 sourdough slices, and spread one side with a mixture of pesto and mayonnaise
2. Cook bacon to desired crispiness, and layer slices on top of one slice of toasted sourdough
3. Top bacon with one type of cheese and meat, then lettuce, tomato, and onion
4. Top second slice of sourdough with second type of cheese and meat, and additional LTO, cover with third slice of sourdough. Repeat for 3 more sandwiches.