Developed when babysitting a particularly picky eater.
4 slices honey wheat or whole wheat bread
3 slices of American cheese
4 tablespoons of peanut butter, crunchy or smooth but crunchy is better
2 tablespoons of clover honey
2 teaspoons of toasted sunflower seeds or toasted pumpkin seeds
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat griddle or frying pan to 350 and spray with oil.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on 2 slices of bread.
3. Evenly sprinkle 1 teaspoon of seeds on top of peanut butter.
4. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey over the peanut buttered bread.
5. Place 1 and ½ slices of cheese on each peanut buttered bread.
6. Top with the plain slice of bread and toast on griddle for approximately 3 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted on edges.