• 2 cups thinly sliced onions.
• 2 2 red or green bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced.
• pepper jack cheese.
• 1 pound of thinly sliced beefsteak (eye of round, or sirloin)
• chipotle dressing.
• 3 oval sandwich rolls, sliced in half
No nutrition information available
1. add oil and stir to coat surface. Cook onions and peppers together for 2 minutes; add ½ cup water and stir until onion/pepper mixture is soft and water has evaporated.
2. Sazonar carne con sal y pimienta. Escudriñar cada pieza durante 1 o 2 minutos por lado, hasta que estén doradas
3. place cheese on meet and top with onions and peppers.
4. Add chipotle sauce to taste.
5. You could brown the bread on the grill