This sandwich is deceptively simple but will become addictive.
• 4 Italian sausages
• 4 French rolls
• Sriracha mayo (sriracha mixed with mayo)
• White onion, sliced
• Jalapeño, sliced lengthwise (keep or remove seeds to your liking)
No nutrition information available
1. Take sausages out of their casings and flatten to shape/size of French rolls
2. Cook sausage patties in frying pan
3. Slice French rolls in half, lengthwise (if they don’t come cut)
4. Spread sriracha mayo on French roll
5. Layer Italian sausage, white onion, jalapeño slices, and cilantro
6. Place sandwich on griddler until toasted nicely
7. Take a bite and enjoy!