Salty sweet classic sandwhich
Favorite brand of peanut butter (i prefer jiff creamy)
2 pieces of bread
Thick sliced bacon
Favorite brand of jelly (i prefer grape)
No nutrition information available
1. Cook your bacon either in the oven or skillet until crisp
2. Prep your skillet by adding some butter
3. Spread some peanut butter on one side of bread and spread jelly on other side of bread
4. Place bacon on peanut butter side of bread and close sandwhich
5. Place sandwich in skillet and cook until both sides become crispy flipping occasionally through the cooking process.
6.After crispy remove from pan and cut in half or in 4ths and enjoy. Be careful it will be hot but delish!!