Golden toasted bread with oozing cheese - red cabbage just adds to a sweet taste offset by the spice mustard!
• Marble rye or regular rye bread (no seeds), Thousand Islands dressing
• First cut corned beef (usually buy Boars Head), Swiss cheese
• Nellie's Red Cabbage (or any red cabbage in jar), butter, brown spicy mustard
No nutrition information available
1. Spread dressing onto bread and place corned beef on one side and swiss on the other
2. put approximately 3 tablespoons of red cabbage on corned beef side and close sandwich
3. spread outside of the sandwich with butter and grill on frying pan or griddle until lightly brown and serve with mustard