This is juicy, savory and cheesy. It melts in your mouth! This sandwich is great with your favorite bowl of soup.
• Portibello Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers, Vegan Mozzella cheese
• chabatta roll or another hard roll
• olive oil, salt and pepper, dijon mustard
No nutrition information available
1. Marinate the Portibello mushroom in olive oil and red wine vinegar for at least one hour. Coat the Red Bell Pepper with olive oil. Salt and pepper the veggetables. Roast the vegetables in oven on 325 degrees until soft and slightly browned.
2. Peel the skin off of Red pepper.
3. While the veggies are still hot, lay them on top of the sliced roll.
4. add the Vegan cheese on top of veggies and a small amount of dijon mustard, and vegan mayo. Add the top of the roll.
5. Add a small amount of olive oil to a medium sized skillet.
6. Place the sandwich in the skillet and use a sanwich press to put on top of the sanwich( you can use a small heavy skillet) and press until the sanwich is browned on the bottom.
7. Let sandwich cool slightly and serve.