• Loaf of Rye bread or Pumpernickel, 4 cubed boned Pork chops, garlic powder, salt, pepper, 4 slices of jalepeno Havarti Cheese or pepper jack, mayonnaise, Vidalia onion, banana peppers (previously seeded and cooked I oil just til softened and lightly browned.
No nutrition information available
1. Season pork part is with garlic powder, salt, pepper. Grill, but don't overcook.
2. Lightly butter bread on one side only.
3. Add cheese and make grilled cheese on griddleOnce cheese is melted, add little mayo, very thin slice of onion.
4. Add pork patty and banana pepper. Enjoy