Best grilled cheese ever!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
• ½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
• 4 crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
• 4 slices crusty french bread
• 5 tablespoons butter, softened
• pinch garlic salt
• 8 slices pepperoni
• 4 slices mozzarella cheese
No nutrition information available
1. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot cook bell peppers, mushrooms and onions until softened 3 - 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Use one tablespoon of butter to butter one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
3. To make one sandwich place 4 slices of pepperoni on a slice of bread. Place 2 slices of mozzarella on top. Spoon bell pepper and onion mixture over the top. Top with other slice of bread. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. Heat remaining tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Once melted, begin grilling sandwiches. Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden, 3 - 5 minutes. Serve hot.