A VERY delicious tuna sandwich, easily prepped in 5-10 minutes. All ingredients common to the typical household, and nothing expensive!
• 2 slices rye bread
• 1 can tuna
• 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon sweet relish
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapenos
• 2 tablespoons miracle whip
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellman's or Duke's preferred)
• celery salt
• Old Bay seasoning
No nutrition information available
1. Pour the vinegar and lemon juice into a bowl and add the tuna directly onto it (this way the flavors absorb into the fish).
2. Chop the jalapenos so they match the consistency of the sweet relish. Add both to the bowl.
3. Add the Miracle Whip and your choice of mayonnaise. Then sprinkle on Old Bay and celery salt to taste.
4. Stir until all flavors are evenly distributed.
5. Serve on toasted rye and enjoy! Add a tomato slice if you like.