After the chicken absorbs the flavors, I spread it on a ciabbata bread, put a slice of cheese and put it in the griddle until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
• Rotisserie chicken breast
• 1 julienned onion
• 1pac julienned portabella mashroom
• Jalopenio for spiciness
• Salt, peper, safran, turmeric and cinnamon
• Minced garlic
No nutrition information available
1. Shred the chicken breast and leave it aside.
2. In a sauce pan saute the onions, mushroom and jalopenio in olive oil
3. When onions translucent, add garlic and spices. After garlic cook add chicken and little bit of water and let it absorb the flavors for about 10 to 15 minutes.