• 4 slices sour dough bread
• 4 slices munster cheese
• 4 pieces of fire roasted red pepper (from Jar) I use Trader Joe's brand
• Dijohn mustard (grainy country style)
• Olive oil
No nutrition information available
1. Spread a little mustard on each piece of bread
2. Put 1 slice of cheese on bread, put pieces of red pepper on top of cheese. top with another piece of cheese.
3. Top with next slice of bread
4. Brush both sides with a little olive oil
5. Place in a Panini or sandwich press. Cook a few minutes until cheese is melted and gooey. Enjoy!