Goes great quick fennel bulb salad with lemon and olive oil vinaigrette and a cold beer or red wine.
• 2lbs boneless leg of lamb
• (Cumin, cardamom,peppercorns, fennel, cloves)seeds,
• Garlic naan or French style ciabatta bread
No nutrition information available
1. Rinse lamb and pat dry. Ground seeds and add freshly chopped peppermint leaves. Rub all over lamb with salt to taste and roast 400°F
2. Mix plain Greek yogurt, dill,cucumber, peppermint leaves, freshly ground pepper and salt to make tzatziki sauce, refrigerate at least 30min.
3. Toast naan or ciabatta, and smeared one side with the sauce. Slice the meat and add to the bread and enjoy