This is one of our favorite panini sandwiches. It is lightly sweet and just the right amount of spicy.
• 4 Slices of Bread
• 8 T. Famous Daves Sweet & Spice Barbeque Sauce
• 4 Slices Mozzarrella Cheese
• 6 oz thin sliced ham
• 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
• Soft Butter
No nutrition information available
1. Spread 1-2 T. of BBQ sauce on each slice of bread
2. Place 3 oz of ham on half of each sandwich
3. Spread 1/4 cup of drained crushed pineapple on the ham.
4. Top with two slices mozzarella cheese
5. Put the slice of bread that is the "top" on top of the half with the meat, pineapple, cheese,etc.
6. Spread lightly with on all sides of the bread that will touch the grill plates.
7. Grill on the Cuisinart Panani Grill until lightly browned, crisp,and the cheese has melted.