• 1 pound thin sliced deli roast beef
• 4 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
• 8 slices Italian bread
• butter, softened
• garlic powder
• Parmesan cheese, grated
No nutrition information available
1. Spread one side of each of the slices of the bread with softened butter.
2. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Press to adhere.
3. Assemble sandwiches with 4oz of beef and 1 slice of cheese.
4. With buttered side on the outside of the sandwich, place in griddle.
5. When sandwich is browned and the Parmesan cheese has created a delicious crust, slice sandwich and enjoy!