Drain tomatoes before using. Nice thick sour dough slices work best. This can be served with home made pasta salad or any salad of you choosing.
• ¼ lb lean rare roast beef
• 2 slices sour dough bread
• Sharp cheddar cheese sliced , mayonnaise, red peppers
• in Oil.
No nutrition information available
1. Put mayo on bread then add roast beef
2. Add cheddar cheese and drained red peppers
3. Butter one side of bread and melt butter on griddle press periodically through cooking process.
4. Remove when cheese is melted and bread Is a golden