The name is a play on the ingredients (Marshmallow Creme, Peanut Butter, Raisins) Sounds weird but tastes delicious, especially for breakfast or a late night snack.
• 2 Slices THICK Sourdough Bread (or Texas Toast Bread)
• Marshmallow Creme to cover one side of one slice of bread
• Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth) to cover one side of other slice of bread
• 1 Tbsp Raisins (more or less, to taste)
• Mayo for toasting
No nutrition information available
1. Spread Marshmallow Creme about 1/4-inch thick on one slice of bread
2. Sprinkle raisins lightly over the Marshmallow creme
3. Spread peanut butter on one side of the other slice of bread and place on top of the first slice (filling to filling)
4. Coat the outside of the sandwich (both sides) lightly with Mayo
5. Grill on a Cuisinart Griddler FIVE until lightly toasted.