You know those wonderful pieces of hot apple pie with a slice of cheddar cheese on top? Well, now imagine it as a Sandwich! Yum!
4 slices bread, your choice of type
1 fresh apple, peeled, cored, & cut into slices
Sliced Cheddar Cheese, tartness decided by you, enough for 2 full sanwiches
Butter or margarine, enough to coat the bread, inside & out
No nutrition information available
1. Prepare griddle for grilling sandwiches, and have warm.
2.Prepare your cheese, slicing enough to cover 2 slices of bread, to your tastes.
3.. "Butter" the inside of your bread, and arrange the cheese on 2 of the slices
4. Peel, core, & slice your apple (thickness to your liking) & arrange on top of the apples on the bread.
5.Top your sandwiches with the remaining bread slices. Press them enough to insure a seal.
6. Coat each each "up" side of the sandwiches.
7. Put the buttered side down on the prepped griddle.
8.While the sanwich is grilling, butter the "up" side. Once the "down" side is golden brown, flip the sandwich & grill that side like the first.
9. Plate the now ready sandwiches, carefully. The Cheese will be hot & melted. Let rest a bit before slicing.
10. OPTION: serve with your favorite soup & ENJOY!