• 2 center slices Sourdough Bread from a round loaf
• 2 slices Italian Roast Beef
• 2 slices honey ham
• 2 slices Genoa salami
• 3 or 4 slices large pepparoni
• 2 slices fontina cheese
• A few leaves basil
• Olive oil
• Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Layer meats and cheese on one slice of bread.
2. Spread with mayo.
3. Top with a few leaves of basil.
4. Top with second slice of bread.
5. Brush the outside of bread with olive oil.
6. Sprinkle outsides with a pinch of salt and course ground pepper.
7. Preheat panini press on high. Grill until bread has nice
8. toasted grill marks and cheese is melted. Enjoy!!