This sandwich is not for the feint of heart. It's packed with all sorts of healthy fats and proteins, and will keep you full and energized all day.
• 8 Slices of fresh bakery bread of your choice
• 4 Eggs
• 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
• 1 can of Wild Planet Sockey Salmon
• 1/2 avacado
• 1/4 cup small onion diced
• 1 tsp chopped garlic
• 2 Tbsp of Trader Joe's Quiona Pesto
• Pinch of salt
• Pepper to taste
• 1 Tbsp of Butter
• Dried basil to taste
No nutrition information available
1. Saute onion and butter in a skillet until they start becoming transparent. Add chopped garlic and cook until fragrant. Crack 4 eggs into skillet on top of sauteed onion and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and cover with a lid and turn the heat low. The eggs will cook between 8 to 10 min.
2. While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread. Once the toast comes out of the toaster, spread one slice with Greek Yogurt and on top of the Greek yogurt spread 1/2 Tbsp of the TJ quiona pesto. On other slice add some avocado, spreading with a knife. Add a quarter of the Sockey Salmon on top of the avocado and garnish with salt, pepper, and basil. Repeat with the other 6 slices
3. Once all of the sandwich sides are assembled, your eggs should be done. Remove from heat and using a spatula, cut the eggs apart into quarters leaving the yolks in tact. Place each quarter on the Greek yogurt side of the toast. Viola! You have a filling sandwich that tastes amazing and will keep you going all day!