• 2-3 lb roast
• Crazy Jane's salt
• 2 pkgs Au jus
• 12 slices Provolone or Monterey Jack Cheese
• 6 Hoagie Rolls
No nutrition information available
1. Heavily coat the roast with the Crazy Jane's Salt
2. Roast in oven according to package
3. When cooked and rested, thinly slice meat
4. Make Au Jus according to package
5. Turn oven on broil
6. Open each hoagie and stagger 2 slices of cheese on each bun
7. Place hoagies on cookie sheet and place in oven for 2-3 minutes. Very important to keep an eye on them so they do not burn.
8. Take out of oven when cheese is melted. Place sliced meat on each hoagie and put back in broiler until heated through
9. Carefully take out of oven and place one hoagie sandwich on a plate. I cut mine diagonally in the middle for ease of dipping.
10. Add Au Jus in a cup and put a cup on each plate. I serve mine with coleslaw, pickle or tater tots. Enjoy!