This sandwich tastes best on a baguette but personally, I really like it on semolina as well. Great for picnics and good for taking to work for lunch.
• Granny Smith Apple slices (thin)
• Spicy Peppers Ex(Haberdashers, Jalapeno, or Mustard)
• Semolina, Ciabatta, or Bagutte
• Ham Slices (optional)
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat press
2. Slice apples as thin as you can
3. Cut arugula so that it fits in the loaf
4. Put the ingredients in in this manner. Arugula, apples, brie, honey, spicy peppers (or mustard) and Ham (optional).
5. Press sandwich until the brie and honey just start to melt together.