*The sliced loaf is prepared by following the directions on a box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix in all ways but one: bake the prepared mix in a bread loaf pan, not in muffin tins. After baking, refrigerate the loaf for half an hour before trying to cut it into twelve slices. Then proceed to prepare per the instructions.
• Sliced loaf* of corn muffin bread (twelve slices)
• I can or frozen bag of whole kernel sweet corn
• Four tablespoons of honey
• Sprinkles of sweet paprika and kosher salt
• Four tablespoons of softened butter
No nutrition information available
1. Make the corn bread using a prepared box of Jiffy corn muffin mix poured into a bread loaf pan rather than muffin tins, then baked and sliced.
2. Mix the honey with the corn, microwave the mixture until warm (30 seconds?) and spread the mixture on half of the slices.
3. Spread softened butter on one side of each slice of corn bread
4. Sprinkle the paprika and salt on the spread corn, close up the sandwich and toast on the grill.