Yes, this is actually really good
• waffle batter
• 4 breaded chicken fingers
• honey butter
No nutrition information available
1. fully cook chicken fingers, then shred one into very small pieces
2. in a large bowl make waffle batter and add the shredded chicken finger
3. add waffle batter to waffle iron and cook.
4. place warm waffles on a plate and slather with honey butter
5. add chicken pieces to one waffle and cover with the other waffle.
6. slice in half to make 2 servings. eat while warm