These are a great, quick lunch or dinner with a salad or fresh fruit.
• 4 slices Italian Bread (or bread of your choice)
• 4 oz sliced chicken breast (Deli thin)
• 4 TBSP Ranch Dressing
• 2 tsp dijon mustard
• 4 (1 oz) slices Provolone Cheese
• 2 slices beefsteak tomato
No nutrition information available
1. Mix Dijon Mustard and ranch dressing together, spread half of mixture on inside of each slice of bread.
2. Place 2 slices bread in cast iron skillet or panini press (dry side down)
3. Layer with cheese, then chicken breast, then tomato, then cheese. Top with the other slice of bread (dressing side on top of cheese)
4. Press with another cast iron skillet or close panini press.
5. Cook about 4-5 minutes per side on Medium heat (or until desired color on bread)