• 1 cup Cooked roasted chicken
• 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
• Juice of half a lemon (to soften the flavor of mayonnaise)
• 1 tablespoon of grated white onion.
• 1 teaspoon of Chopped parsley.
• Salt and black pepper.
• Avocado slices
• 1 oval sandwich rolls, sliced in half
No nutrition information available
1. The chicken must be previously cooked, boiled and in thin strips.
2. Season the chicken to taste.
3. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix very well.
4. Brown the toasted bread.
5. Fill the bread with the chicken and the avocado slices.
6. Add salt and black pepper to taste.