• Italian loaf bread, sliced in half with the majority of the inside removed
• alfredo sauce
• chicken breast
• fresh mozzerella cheese
• oregano, basil and parsley
• olive oil and fresh minced garlic
• sliced white mushrooms
No nutrition information available
1. Brown the chicken breast in olive oil and garlic. Add the mushrooms to the mix and sautee.
2. Add in the alfredo sauce and herbs.
3. Spoon the mixture into the cavern created in the bread.
4. Top with the fresh mozzerella cheese and top piece of bread.
5. Press sandwich.