• 2 slices whole grain bread
• 2 slices aged cheddar
• 1/2 medium avacado in slices
• 2 pieces crispy thick peper crusted bacon
No nutrition information available
1. Grill bacon til crispy, then cut each strip in half to create four pieces.
2. While bacon is cooking, slice cheddar and avacado, also butter one side of each piece of bread.
3. Assemble a slice of bread with cheddar, then add avacado, bacon strips and second piece of cheddar, top with second piece of bread. Make sure buttered side of bread is to the outside.
4. Grill sandwich, at medium heat, on each side til golden crispy.