Delicious "adult" grilled cheese sandwich.
Brie cheese - 2 slices
Sliced pear Bartlett or Bosc, 2 - 3 slices
Butter, softened, 2 tablespoons
Freshly ground black pepper and salt
Fresh thyme - one sprig
Pullman bread sliced, two slices
No nutrition information available
1. Pre-heat your Cuisinat Griddler to level 5 - both sides. Use either the grill or smooth sides, as you prefer.
2. Butter 1 side of 2 Pullan bread slices
3. Season the sliced pears and arugula with the salt, ground pepper and thyme
4. Sandwich the brie, seasoned pears and arugula between the bread slices ensuring that the buttered sides of the bread are on the OUTSIDE
5. When the Cuisinart Griddler reaches temp, as indicated by the handy lights on the temp knobs going from red to green, carefully place the sandwich on one of the heated surfaces and then close the Griddler so that it can cook both sides of the sandwich simultaneously.
6.Cook the sandwich for about 5 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and delicious and the brie is melthy and gooey.
7.Remove the sandwich from the Griddler, slice in half on the diagonal and enjoy!