This sandwich is amazing! My husband skips the pesto, and adds honey mustard instead. Even if you're not an American cheese fan, it's key to this recipe. We love this recipe, hope you love it too!
• 5 ciabatta rolls
• 1/4 cup prepared pesto
• 1/4 lb. sliced deli ham
• 1/4 lb. sliced deli turkey (smoked, roasted, whatever you like)
• 1/4 lb. sliced deli pastrami or roast beef (your choice)
• 5 slices American cheese
• 1 small onion, thinly sliced
• 1 roma tomato, sliced
• 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut ciabatta rolls in half; spread pesto over cut sides.
3. On the bottom side of the roll, layer the ham, turkey, pastrami, cheese, onion and tomato.
4. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
5. Put top of ciabatta roll on top of sandwich.
6. Wrap sandwich tightly in foil, and place on baking sheet
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min, or until heated through. Serves 5.