• Pork tenderloin cut to medallion size; approx 1 lb
• 1 can drained straw mushrooms
• 1 can drained baby corn
• 1 can drained sliced bamboo shoots
• 1 large white or yellow onion sliced
• 2 tablespoons corn starch
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons white wine
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 cup chicken stock
• white pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Marinade pork tenderloin medallions in slurry of white wine, corn starch, soy sauce for 15 minutes
2. Heat olive oil in Cuisinart 11" chef's classic non stick skillet
3. Add onions until caramelized; remove and set aside when translucent
4. Add marinated pork; brown on one side. Flip and brown other side.
5. Add cooked onions; add mushrooms, baby corn, bamboo shoots. Mix well.
6. Add chicken stock. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until pork thoroughly cooked and gravy thickens Do not overcook.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve on top of your grain of choice: white or brown rice, quinoa, other.