1 large onion
3 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch chunks
½ cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
Nutritional information per serving (¼ cup): Calories 289 (58% from fat) • carb. 6g • pro. 23g • fat 18g • sat. fat 7g • Col. 83mg • sod. 294mg • calc. 26mg • fiber 0g
1. Insert the Slicing Disc Assembly adjusted to 3mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid. Slice the onion on Speed 12.
2. Remove the Slicing Disc Assembly. Add 3 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch chunks, ½ cup cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 cup barbecue sauce to the work bowl.
3. Secure the Cooking Lid. The cooking time is set for 4 hours at 205°F with no speed.
4. Allow pork to cool completely in cooking liquid.
5. When cool, skim fat from the top. Shred the pork using 2 forks or hands. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference. Add cooking liquid as desired.