Makes 6 cups
½ cup packed cup fresh dill
1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 pounds red potatoes
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
2 teaspoons kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 187 (71% from fat) • carb. 12g • pro. 1g • fat 15g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 13mg • sod. 486mg • calc. 9mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½ cup fresh dill and 1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces, into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Remove and reserve in a large mixing bowl. Wipe out the work bowl.
4. Insert the Dicing Disc Set. Dice 2 pounds of red potatoes using the medium feed tube on Speed 12.
5. Remove potatoes and place in the Steam Basket. Remove Dicing Disc Set from the work bowl.
6. Add 3 cups of water to the work bowl. Place the Steam Basket into the work bowl.
7. Secure Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 20 minutes at 285°F.
8. Mix 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons kosher salt and ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper together in the bowl with reserved dill and green onion.
9. When potatoes are tender, add to the mixing bowl. Toss well.
10. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.