This colorful salsa is delicious in the summertime over grilled fish or chicken.
Makes about 3 cups
2 medium peaches (about 12 ounces total)
1 ripe avocado
½ small red onion (about 2 ounces) cut into 1-inch pieces
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Nutritional information per ¼ cup serving: Calories 41 (51% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 1g • fat 3g • sat. fat 0g • Chol 0mg • sod. 97mg • calc. 5g • fiber 2g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Prep 2 peaches by cutting in half and removing the pit.
2. Prep the avocado by cutting in half and removing the pit. With care, scoop the flesh out of each avocado half using a large spoon, so that each half stays intact.
3. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add the ½ red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces and ¼ cup cilantro to the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
4. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
5. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Disc Set, dice the peaches and then the avocado on Speed 12.
6. Remove the Dicing Disc Set and gently stir in ½ teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice.
7. Transfer ingredients to a serving bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.