This pasta can be served hot or cold for that romantic evening for two or the al fresco BBQ the next day!
8 Chopped Garlic
2 Chopped Shallots
8 Tbl. Olive Oil
1½ Tbl. Flour
1 cup pine nuts
3 cups Basil
¼ cup Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1½ cups white wine
1½ cups Chicken broth
½ cup lemon juice
1½ cups scallion
1½ cups parsley
1 pound pasta
No nutrition information available
1. Boil Pasta for 8-10 minutes.
1. In a food processor blend together 3 cloves garlic, 5 Tbls. of olive oil, 1 cup pinenuts, 3 cups of basil, and ¼ cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese. Blend together. Set aside.
1. Heat oiled pan on medium to low heat with remaining olive oil. Add remaining chopped garlic and shallots. Saute for 2 minutes. Add flour and whisk together with garlic and shallots. Saute for 1 minute. Add white wine.
2. Whisk sauce for 1 minute and let simmer for 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, stirring occasionally. Let simmer for 4 minutes. Add lemon juice. Stir in scallions and let simmer for 4 minutes. Add parsley and serve.
3. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.