A great summer side salad or main meal. Saltiness of olives combined with dried cranberries is heavenly.
• Orzo, uncooked 1/2 cup
• Red bell pepper, chopped, 1/4 cup
• Large tomato, chopped
• Half of a red onion, chopped
• Feta cheese, crumbed , 1/3rd cup
• Kalamata olives, chopped, 1/4 cup
• Fresh parsley, chopped, 2 tablespoons
• Dried cranberries, 1/4 cup
• Walnuts, chopped, 1/4 cup
• White balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons
• Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
• Garlic clove, crushed
• Salt and black pepper to taste
Cook the pasta in boiling water, according to instructions. Drain.
Combine orzo with other ingredients, and toss with dressing.
Serve at room temperature. Serves 4 as side dish.