2 lbs. Shrimp, raw
2 Shallots, finely chopped
½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
1 46oz bottle Tomato Juice
2 Cups Feta Cheese (more is desired)
1 box angel hair pasta, cooked
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat Oven on Broil.
2. Clean shrimp and remove vein. Rinse and Pat Dry.
3. In a saute pan, heat olive oil. Add Garlic and shallots and cook for about 2 min.
4. Add the shrimp and cook about 1 min on each side.
5. Add the bottle of tomato juice and bring to a boil.
6. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle Feta cheese on top. (I use about 3 cups of feta but the recipe only calls for 2)
7. Place baking dish under broiler until just until the feta begins to brown. About 5 min.
8. Remove from oven and spoon over cooked Pasta.