Latin flavors work well with pork. Be sure to get the thick-cut pork chops for the best flavor and don’t overcook, which dries pork out.
4 thick-cut boneless pork chops, about 2½ pounds in total
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ to ½ teaspoon kosher salt
pinch freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving
Calories 564 (53% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 59g • fat 33g • sat. fat 9g
• chol. 196mg • sod. 255mg • calc. 65mg • f iber 0g
1. Put all of the ingredients in a shallow glass baking dish, turning chops to coat. Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Once pork has marinated, preheat the griddle.
3. Grill for about 7 minutes, depending on thickness.
4. Remove chops from grill and let rest until internal temperature is about 140˚F.
Serving tips: These are great with spicy grilled potatoes and vegetables.