4-6 medium flour tortillas
½ cup butternut squash or sweet potato puree
½ cup corn
2 cups leftover pulled turkey
½ cup stuffing
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons chopped chives
2 cups grated Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
1 cup enchilada or taco sauce
For Salsa Verde:
1 cup cooked green beans
2 jalapenos, halved and seeded
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt & pepper, to taste (leftover green beans may already be seasoned)
No nutrition information available
- Coat a 9” x 11” roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- Preheat Cuisinart Woodcreek pellet grill to 350°F.
- Lay out tortillas.
- Spread mashed sweet potato evenly across middle of tortillas.
- Top with corn.
- Top with turkey
- Top with stuffing
- Top with herbs.
- Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Roll enchiladas by folding bottom over stuffing, then rollover to top of tortilla.
- Add enchilada sauce to bottom of roasting pan and lay each tortilla side-by-side in roasting pan.
- Make salsa verde by adding green beans, jalapenos, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper to a food processor or blender and pureeing.
- Top enchiladas with salsa verde and shredded cheese.
- Bake enchiladas in roasting pan in Woodcreek for 20-30 minutes, until edges are browned, cheese is melted, and internal temperature of 155°F is reached.