1-pound fresh summer strawberries, hulled
2 tablespoons sugar
1 butter pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup vanilla mascarpone
No nutrition information available
- Preheat pellet grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl toss strawberries and sugar.
- Rest at room temperature.
- Starting with strawberries, alternate skewering strawberries and pound cake cubes, topping with a strawberry.
- Quickly grill each skewer over medium high heat for approximately 1 minute per side.
- Reduce grill to low and hold skewers on top rack until ready to be served.
- Platter skewers and using a spoon, drizzle with vanilla mascarpone.