1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup green onion
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of wood chips. Fill outer ring of tray with water.
2. Preheat smoker to 225°F
3. Place 8 raw eggs on shelf in smoker and close door. Let sit in smoker for 2 hours.
4. Remove eggs from smoker, let cool, peel, and chop
5. Place chopped eggs in a medium sized bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, and stir.
7. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika and stir.
8. Serve on your choice of bread, roll, or crackers.