½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup green onion
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
¼ teaspoon paprika
pinch of kosher salt
pinch of ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
- Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of wood chips.
- Fill outer ring of tray with water.
- Preheat smoker to 225°F
- Place 8 raw eggs on shelf in smoker and close door.
- Smoke for 2 hours.
- Remove eggs from smoker, let cool, peel, and chop.
- Place chopped eggs in a medium sized bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, and stir.
- Season with paprika, salt, pepper, and combine
- Serve on your choice of bread, roll, or crackers.