2 pounds Ground beef
6 teaspoons Maple Bacon Seasoning
1 Red onion, shaved thinly
6 Slices American cheese
6 Burger Buns
1. Preheat griddle plate or griddle over high heat
2. Divide ground beef into 6 equal portions and roll into balls
3. Place balls onto griddle, space out at least a few inches in between to allow room to press. Using a burger press, press each burger into a ¼ inch patty.
4. Griddle shaved onions
5. Season each patty and onions with Maple Bacon Seasoning
6. Cook burger until well charred about 3- 5 minutes
7. Flip and immediately top each burger with a slice of cheese
8. Top with griddled onions
9. Place your burger bun bottoms, cut side down, onto griddle and toast until lightly browned about 1 minute.
10. Once the cheese is melted, place the burger on top of bun
11. Serve immediately