Let the smoke and seasoning slowly infuse this whole roasted prime rib roast on our pellet smoker.
1 Prime Rib Roast (approximately 5lbs)
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1/4 cup Cuisinart Mango Chipotle Seasoning
No nutrition information available
- Pre-heat Cuisinart pellet grill to 275°F
- Trussing the roast allows for more even cooking. Ask your butcher to truss for you
- In a large bowl toss chicken wings with Nashville Hot seasoning and vegetable oil
- Use your hands to completely coat roast in oil
- Coat the outside of roast generously with Cuisinart Mango Chipotle Seasoning, making sure there are no bare spots
- Center roast on pellet grill and cook to internal temperature of 135-140°F in thickest part. Using a probe will help monitor proper temperature
- Rub will darken with cooking and form an outer crust on the roast
- Rest the meat for at least 20 minutes prior to carving. Resting ensures the juices have set and roast won’t be dry.