1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (approx. 35-40 shrimp)
6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Remove rack from smoker and bring to work station.
2. Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of dry wood chips. Fill outer ring of tray with water.
3. Preheat smoker to 225°F
4. Combine the oil, paprika, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and mix until evenly coated.
5. Wrap each shrimp in a thin piece of prosciutto-just enough to cover the surface.
6. Starting at the thicker end, slide the skewer through each shrimp until it emerges from the thinner end.
7. Add enough shrimp to cover the length of the skewer.
8. Position rack in the smoker.
9. Place rack in smoker and close. Let sit in smoker until shrimp is cooked through-approx. 20 minutes.