6 lbs slab of pork belly with the skin off
Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Rub
¼ cup of Brown sugar
¼ cup of BBQ sauce
1 stick of butter
Apple Cider Vinegar
No nutrition information available
1. Cube your pork belly into 1.5 inch pieces.
2. Season all sides of the pork belly evenly with the Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Rub.
3. Place the cubes on a cooling rack and ensure the cubes aren’t touching one another.
4. Fill the hopper up with Cuisinart cherry rum pellets and pre-heat the pellet grill to 250F.
5. Once the pellet grill is up to temp, place the cooling rack in the middle of the grill.
6. Dilute apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water. Lightly spritz the burnt ends every 30-45 minutes or as necessary to maintain moisture.
7. After 3 hrs remove the pork belly cubes from the grill. Take the cubes off of the cooling rack and place them in a foil tray.
8. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the pork belly. Drizzle BBQ sauce overtop as well and evenly place thin slices of butter across the pork belly cubes.
9. Cover the tray with foil and place the tray back in the middle of the pellet grill.
10. After another one hour, remove the foil from the top of the tray, mix up the burnt ends in the juice in the bottom of the tray and leave uncovered in the tray for another half hour.
11. Remove the pork belly burnt ends, let cool and serve.