4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
3 large eggs
1 cup maple syrup
2 cups pecans, toasted
1 pre-baked pie dough
No nutrition information available
- Set Cuisinart Woodcreek pellet grill to 275°F
- In a medium bowl mix butter, sugar, and salt with hand mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and maple syrup and increase to medium-high until mixture is light and airy and all sugars are combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Place pie in center of pellet grill.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until pie sets. It will still be slightly soft.
- Cool on pie rack for at least 4 hours before serving.